Monday, November 19, 2012

My Invitation to A Well Dressed Man's New Found Secret

Cougar Italian Men's Fashion is the kind of upscale men's shoe boutique that has been off-the-radar for most folks...

But it's important YOU know...


This is the best NYC retail shopping discovery I've found in a long time.

Nestled in New York's Lower East Side at 96 Orchard Street, Cougar Italian Men's Fashions raises the bar for a well dressed man's shoe inventory.

I visited the boutique myself, thanks to a referral to view Bobby DoTube's video.

I highly recommend you do the same. And to be perfectly honest, Bobby DoTube has the best looking online review videos I've ever seen.

This is an exclusive boutique that offers the best in men's shoes.

You cant find this quality at such low prices ANYWHERE! Don't take my word for it. CHECK IT OUT.

You'll be pleased you did.

This is my personal invitation to YOU...

Join me in your own men's personal clothing styling and shopping day to Cougar Italian Men's Fashions in NYC.

This is a service to a real shopping destination. super discounted deals + great selection of Italian hand made authentic alligator, crocodile and lizard leather men's  dress shoes.

Simply send a VALID email address with your information, personal fashion styling and shopping request to me.
You will discover quality men's suits and exotic leather shoes at low end prices.

Ever wanted your own pair of baby alligators or crocs....but felt yourself held back by the expensive price tag?

Your ship has come in!

Which means that if you have ever desired and wanted them now is the time to get them.

Imagine being able to OWN those baby alligators or crocs and buying one to give to your dad, son
or favorite guy in your life.

Men's shoes are flying off the shelves - grab your pair of exotics before the price increases!

If You’re Still On The Fence

This is an opportunity not to be missed.

Make no mistake about it this is the time to buy that ever exclusive pair of exotic men's leather shoes...NOW.

No matter where you live. I am available for personal image and wardrobe consultations to style and shop for you in NYC by iPhone.

Direct Door To Door Shipping is available from the retail store.

CALL 877-651-9671 11am until 7pm. Sunday - Friday. CLOSED Saturday

I'm excited to finally have the ability to offer my Fashion Noteworthy blog visitors, readers and followers a way to get more for less. With my shopping expertise and help I can make your shopping experience a lot easier, especially during this holiday season. 

Contact Me Today. Email Me Now!

If you end up loving this Italian Men's Fashion Store half as much as I do, you’ll be loving it more.
  

No comments: